Dave Mattingley specializes in offering cost-effective solutions to legal problems. He brings an enthusiastic outlook and a client-first focus to the table. Dave represents consumers victimized by fraudulent, abusive, and predatory business practices. He also represents those facing criminal charges. As a member of the Criminal Justice Act Panel, he defends individuals charged with federal crimes. He prides himself in helping individuals defend themselves when the cards seem stacked against them. His practice also includes civil litigation and family law.
Dave is admitted to practice in all Montana state courts, the United States District Court for the District of Montana, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is a member of the Montana State Bar, Northwest Montana Bar, Criminal Justice Act Panel, and the National Association of Consumer Advocates.
When Dave is not fighting for his clients, he is often chasing fish or rafting with his wife, Katie.
Call today at (406) 407-7355
- 2002- B.S., Finance; B.S., Economics, University of Idaho
- 2012- J.D., University of Montana School of Law
- 2012- State Bar of Montana
- 2012- U.S. District Court, District of Montana
- 2015- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Professional & Community Activities:
- Northwest Montana Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- Criminal Justice Act Panel