Francesca diStefano was born and raised in Kalispell, Montana. She moved to Missoula, Montana where she completed her undergraduate and law degree with honors. During law school she served as the Executive Editor of the Montana Law Review, and as a member of the National Moot Court competition team. She went on to practice civil litigation in Missoula before relocating back to Kalispell to take advantage of all the Flathead Valley has to offer.
Francesca represents clients in personal injury cases, civil litigation, business matters, and estate planning. Francesca works to build a better community through her service to clients and her involvement in community organizations like the Humane Society of Western Montana.
When she is not working, she spends her time fly fishing, skiing, camping, and relaxing on Montana’s beautiful lakes and rivers with her husband and their dog.
Call today at (406) 890-1880
University of Montana School of Law, Missoula, Montana
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: With Honors
- National Moot Court competition team
- Executive editor of the Montana Law Review
- Order of Barristers Award
University of Montana, Missoula, Montana
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Communication Studies
- Minor and National Certificate: Nonprofit Administration
- Honors: High Honors
- Mortar Board Outstanding Senior Award
- Diversity Advisory Council Student Achievement Award
- NextGen Scholar, nonprofit leader award from the American Humanics Association
- Montana, 2012
- U.S. District Court District of Montana, 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
Humane Society of Western Montana