We hired Francesca after the birth of our second child. We don’t have a large estate, but wanted to make sure we had a guardian for our children and that they were taken care of. Francesca helped us sort through the issues to create an estate plan that put our minds at ease.
- Dreadful Disclosures, a Seller’s Obligation
- Umbrella Insurance – protection in case of a very rainy day
- Insurance Companies – Tips to getting your adjuster to provide coverage for claims
- Summer Driving Preparedness – three things you should do to ensure a safe trip
- You paid for insurance – use it!
- Parenting Plans – a different approach
- Where there’s a (poorly drafted) will, there’s a war.
- Buyer’s remorse after home purchases and potential remedies:
- Wrongful Death Claims
- Choosing an attorney after watching too many lawyer movies